Leica FlexLine TS07 is a manual total station, enabling you to carry out mid- to high-accuracy surveys and stakeout tasks easily and efficiently.
Building construction, civil engineering, or surveying and mapping professionals benefit from the TS07 helping them solve their daily professional challenges and tasks:
- Managing directors of construction departments benefit from minimal downtime of your survey crews to deliver projects under budget and in time.
- Survey managers can rely on the highest product durability in the market, which increases your planning certainty.
- Surveyors work faster by measuring more points per day with fewer measurement errors and rework.
Leica FlexLine TS07 Reflectorless Manual Total Station is high-quality surveying equipment that is used for efficient and convenient surveys, stakeout, and area investigation applications. Offering a reflectorless range of up to 1,640 feet (500 m) with the R500 EDM, this manual total station also measures a reflectorless range of up to 3,280 feet (1,000 m) with the R1000 EDM and range up to 11,483 feet (3,500 m) with a single prism. It also uses the Leica FlexField software which generates stable and accurate results in any environment.
This Leica FlexLine total station has a quadruple axis compensation which combines the Hz collimation and V-index correction. Equipped with a USB stick and SD card interface, this reflectorless total station accommodates an internal flash memory of 2GB and a 1GB SD RAM. Also, the TS07 also boasts WLAN (wireless local area network) and Bluetooth connectivity for easy on-site device communication. Plus, it uses a Laser class 2 laser plummet and an optional guide light for setting out.
The FlexLine TS07 total station flaunts a 3.5-inch colored touchscreen LCD display with one illuminated keyboard. There is also an option of a second keyboard for more convenience. It features an IP66 rating which protects the instrument from dust and water.
FlexLine TS07 uses exchangeable Li-ion batteries that power the device for up to 30 hours. In addition, the TS07 total station can automatically measure, read, and set the instrument height with the optional AutoHeight feature to minimize errors and deliver a faster setup process.
- Angular measurement : 2″/3″/5″
- Range without prism : 500m (EDM R500), 1000m (EDM R1000)
- Accuracy single prism : 1mm + 1.5 ppm
- Intern memory : 2GB Flash
- Interfaces : Bluetooth, WLAN
- Protection : IP66
- Temperature range : -20°C @ +50°C, Arctic version : -35°C @ +50°C
- Power : Li-Ion battery
- Warranty : 1 year
The Leica FlexLine TS07 Reflectorless Manual Total Station has nine models that have different accuracies and reflectorless EDM (Electronic Distance Measurement). Please choose your desired option from the menu above.
- 868848: Leica FlexLine TS07 1-Second Reflectorless Manual Total Station with R500 EDM
- 868839: Leica FlexLine TS07 1-Second Reflectorless Manual Total Station with R1000 EDM
- 868849: Leica FlexLine TS07 2-Second Reflectorless Manual Total Station with R500 EDM
- 868840: Leica FlexLine TS07 2-Second Reflectorless Manual Total Station with R1000 EDM
- 868850: Leica FlexLine TS07 3-Second Reflectorless Manual Total Station with R500 EDM
- 868841: Leica FlexLine TS07 3-Second Reflectorless Manual Total Station with R1000 EDM
- 868851: Leica FlexLine TS07 5-Second Reflectorless Manual Total Station with R500 EDM
- 868842: Leica FlexLine TS07 5-Second Reflectorless Manual Total Station with R1000 EDM
- 868852: Leica FlexLine TS07 7-Second Reflectorless Manual Total Station with R500 EDM
Leica FlexLine: The new generation of manual total stations
The new Leica FlexLine series is based on a proven product concept, revolutionizing the world of measurement and survey for nearly 200 years. Unlike any other manual total stations in the market, Leica Geosystems manual total stations focus on providing the highest quality, the lowest total cost of ownership, and the longest durability in the industry, enabling users to work with purpose-driven solutions for the best performance results.
AutoHeight: Revolutionising instrument height measurement
The Leica FlexLine TS07 For Sale offers the world’s first AutoHeight feature as an option. AutoHeight enables the instrument to automatically measure, read, and set its instrument height. Prevent time-consuming manual effort and eliminate critical errors during the instrument setup when this revolutionary feature uses a laser from the instrument to measure to the ground and automatically passes the measurement to the software.
Leica FlexField software: Comprehensive, intuitive and easy to use
The Leica FlexLine TS07 For Sale is equipped with the Leica FlexField software, an intuitive, easy-to-use, and familiar software. Guided workflows and easy to understand graphics and icons ensure a low learning curve when working in the field. The software makes the interpretation of measurement values or text no longer necessary and guarantees a faster and simple operation when you need it. With its pinpoint distance measurement system, you will be able to measure both prisms and any surfaces.
Service and support: Global, local and best-in-class
Now with optional mobile internet access, the TS07 connects to the office for a seamless dataflow and to Leica, Geosystems trusted global service and support at the touch of a button. With the Active Customer Care program and myWorld customer portal, users have access to the latest software updates, service, and support as well as to mySecurity. With mySecurity activated, the locking mechanism ensures the device is disabled and can no longer be used.
Leica FlexLine TS07 Manual Total Station Include:
- TS07 5″ R500, total station with reflectorless R500 EDM, WLAN, Bluetooth, RS232 interface, USB stick/SD card interface, 2GB Internal Flash Memory, 1GB SDRAM, laser plummet
- One keyboard with 3.5″ QVGA color touch screen
- AutoHeight Module for FlexLine TS07 Manual Total Station
- GTS42 Second Keyboard for Leica FlexLine TS07 Manual Total Station
- Auto Height Option
- FlexField App License for FlexLine TS03 & TS07 Total Station
- Mobile Data (GSM/LTE)
- GDF311 Tribrach
- One GEB361 Li-Ion battery
- GKL311 Charger
- 1-year warranty
- Quick guide
- Container with protective cover, lens hood, and a cleaning cloth