Leica Zeno 20 is Powerful and easy, combining technologies into one powerful Leica GIS instrument.
Leica Zeno 20 simplifies daily data capture for GIS field personnel. It’s a simple, accurate and rugged device. The Leica Zeno 20 uses the new Leica Apogeetec and Gamtec technologies which allows more accuracy even in hard to reach places.
The rugged Leica Zeno 20 combines with the powerful Collector for ArcGIS to create the ZenoCollector. With Collector for ArcGIS as its main user interface and bundled with an ArcGIS Online organizational subscription for one year, the ZenoCollector saves time automatically synching field changes to operators.
- So simplistic it will become your indispensable tool.
- So accurate you will always be sure.
- So productive it will change your workday.
Solve daily GIS challenges with new technologies
The No. 1 challenge facing GIS field personnel is GNSS-denied environments. Collecting reliable and accurate positioning data is near impossible in these areas. This struggle is eliminated with new innovative technologies by Leica Geosystems inside the Leica Zeno 20 GIS collector:
Even in closed or covered areas, such as dense forests, an internal antenna enables collecting accurate position data. With maximum performance, collect more, collect simpler.
Be more productive, increase safety, and save time when the Leica Zeno 20 GIS collector is combined with the Leica DISTO S910 laser distance meter. End the struggle to access hard-to-reach and dangerous points when you simply aim and instantly collect from anywhere, anytime.
More accuracy, greater time savings, increased productivity – achieve all this with the Leica Zeno 20 GIS collector’s better satellite acquisition with stronger signals, and contactless offset measuring. This GIS solution is truly comprehensive and second to none.
Leica Geosystems, Esri improve GIS with ZenoCollector
The leader in measurement technology has joined with the leader in GIS technology to bring you an all-new integrated solution in mobile data capturing. The rugged Leica Zeno 20 combines with the powerful Collector for ArcGISto to create the ZenoCollector. With Collector for ArcGIS as its main user interface and bundled with an ArcGIS Online organizational subscription for one year, the ZenoCollector:
- Saves time automatically synching field changes to enterprise information
- Increases productivity opening access to all for the latest data from the field
- Improves accuracy with professional-grade GNSS coordination
MORE OUTDOOR EXPERIENCE
- Durable IP67 dust and waterproof rating
- Largest best-in-class outdoor screen
- Ergonomic and weight-optimized design
- Windows Embedded Handheld (WEH) 6.5.3 or Android
- Leica Geosystems or BYOS (bring your own software)
- Full choice of GNSS configuration
- Optimised GNSS perfromance
- gamtec: Combination of Leica DISTO™ s910 with Zeno 20 closes gaps in GNSS-denied areas
- Out-of-the-box and straight to work
- Simplicity without limitations – simple software allows any non-GIS or surveying professional to use it
- The Lecia Zeno 20 offers direct integration to the Hexagon Imagery Program and Open Street
- Map services
- Intuitive Zeno Mobile software or fully ArcGIS™ integrated Zeno field
- With Zeno Connect you can add any app you want
- Zeno Mobile – simplicity without limitations
- With Zeno 20’s straightforward and intuitive design,training is no longer necessary.
- Multiple feature sharing the same location can be measured with one observation.
- Map interaction using the Zeno Mobile is as simple and intuitive as using a smart phone.
- The out-of-the-box experience lets you flexibly start your field projects collecting the data you need.
- Manage and improve your data quality. As accurate as you need it – from metre to centimetre.
- One-click access to professional, high-quality imagery with the embedded Hexagon Imagery Program.
- Zeno Mobile is backed up by Zeno Office and works with a wide selection of GIS systems.
gamtec supported data collection workflows.
- Leica Zeno 20 w/Windows Embedded Handheld 6.5.2 OS & UMTS Modem or Leica Zeno 20 high-accuracy GIS Collector (running Android OS)
- Zeno 20 L1/L2 option
- Zeno 20 Glonass option
- AZ206 Lion Battery x2
- AZ207 Desktop Charger
- AS10 Triple Frequency Antenna
- GEV238 1.2M Antenna Cable
- AZ204 Pole Mount Bracket
- GHT63 Pole Clamp
- 5125-20-FLY-GT – Seco 2m Range Pole
- AC Charger
- Carry case
- AZ213 Softbag for Zeno 20 Includes belt loop
- Leica Zeno Mobile ‘Standard’ for Android GIS Data Collection Software