The smallest and lightest imaging laser scanner available
The Leica BLK360 captures the world around you with full-color panoramic images overlaid on a high-accuracy point cloud. Simple to use with the single push of one button, the BLK360 is the smallest and lightest imaging laser scanner of its kind. Anyone who can operate an iPad can now capture the world around them with high-resolution 3D panoramic images.
Using Leica Cyclone FIELD 360 mobile-device app, the BLK360 streams image, and point cloud data to an iPad or final project data to Cyclone REGISTER 360 or Cyclone REGISTER 360 (BLK Edition) via Wi-Fi. With automated workflows in both software offerings, the BLK360 plus the software solution of your choice, dramatically streamlines the reality capture process thereby opening this technology to non-surveying individuals. Simple export of LGS or RCP files makes working with point cloud data downstream in the Leica Geosystems and Autodesk suites simple and efficient, allowing users to spend less time processing data and more time creating meaningful deliverables.
BLK360 imaging laser scanner
- Allows you to scan in high, standard and fast resolutions
- Weighs 1 kg / Size 165 mm tall x 100 mm diameter
- Less than 3 minutes for the full-dome scan (in standard resolution) and 150 MP spherical image generation
- 360,000 laser scan setpoints per second
- High-Dynamic Range (HDR) and thermal imaging
RECAP 360 PRO SOFTWARE
• Gain complete access to ReCap 360 Pro for desktop, web, and mobile*
• Control all aspects of the reality capture process remotely on ReCap for iPad
• Automatically register and visualize scan data in the field
• Mark up, tag and collaborate on scans while on the job site
• Reduce rework requests and share reality data remotely
• Seamless data transfer into Autodesk design software
Software offerings to meet your needs
- Upgrade your subscription to Cyclone REGISTER 360 for users who want to take on mid-to-large scale projects involving additional data sources
- Bundled with Leica Geosystems’ next generation of registration software, Cyclone REGISTER 360 for users who want to take on mid-to-large scale projects
- Operate the BLK360 to automatically capture, register and examine scan and image data, directly within the Cyclone FIELD 360 app from any iOS or Android mobile device
- Directly publish your captured data from Cyclone FIELD 360 to Leica TruView Cloud to quickly exchange project information prior to import and registration
BLK360 & Autodesk ReCap Pro Benefit:
- Speed: On-the-fly image and point cloud processing in the field.
- Portability: Flexibility to scan wherever, whenever with the small lightweight scanner that fits into a messenger bag.
- Ease of Use: Push-button scanning that automatically stitches and registers in the mobile version of ReCap Pro.
- Cloud Connectivity: Better collaboration and virtualization with cloud sync.
- Simplified Data Collection: Two-in-one 360º image documentation and laser scan data.
- Interoperability: Reality capture data connectivity with Autodesk’s design solutions.
BLK360 includes a special Software Bundle:
- BLK360 Laser Scanner and standard accessories
- 1-year subscription to Register 360 BLK Edition
- One 3 month subscription of Cyclone Publisher
- Two 3 month subscriptions of Cloudworx Ultimate
- TruView Cloud 1 year Subscription, 250 setups
- Smart Plan one month website access
- Access to “Field to Finish” Suite for 90 days!
Leica BLK360 Quick Specifications
- 360,000 points a second
- 60m range
- 3 minute scans
- 4mm accuracy
- Seamless transfer with iPAD
- Leica Cyclone REGISTER 360 (BLK Edition)
- Collaborative data sharing in the cloud
In The Box
- BLK360 Imagining Laser Scanner
- Transport Shell
- Battery, Charger, Global Adapters
- 1yr subscription to ReCap Pro with Advanced Support. (ReCap Pro licenses come standard with access to ReCap Mobile).
- 1x BLK360 Mission bag ry
- 2 x GKL312 Battery Charger
- 1 x Car charger Lead
- 1 x BLK360 Tripod 853638, includes the quick release adapter
- 1x Leica 1-Year Warranty Extension for BLK360 Laser Scanner
- 1x Leica TRI70 Tripod
- 1x Leica BLK360 Tripod Adapter
- 1x Leica BLK360 Laser Scanner 1 Year CCP