Leica ScanStation C10 Versatility, Productivity, Value
With up to 300m range and unequaled versatility for the site, exterior, and interior applications, the Leica ScanStation C10 makes High-Definition Surveying™ (HDS™) profitable for even more as-built, topographic, incident scene, and monitoring surveys.
The ScanStation C10 platform represents the most capabilities and best value packed into a single laser scanner instrument. Users can take advantage of surveyor-friendly, onboard total station-like control or use an external laptop for even more powerful, onsite viewing and data processing.
The “All-in-One” ScanStation C10 delivers a faster payback for your investment in
High-Definition Surveying™ (HDS™) at many levels:
- All critical components in one, portable survey instrument: full field-of-view, high-speed,
high-accuracy, long-range scanner; rich, graphic controller; powerful camera/video; data
storage; hot-swap battery; tilt compensator, and more.
- All-in-One versatility in applications and sites where scanning is profitable.
- One-stop-shopping via the industry’s leading vendor: the most comprehensive scanning software, scanner selection, and customer support.
Leica Scanstation C10 Laser Scanning System:
- 1 x HDSC10, Leica ScanStation C10 Scanhead
- 1 x GVP645, ScanStation C10 Transport container
- 1 x GDF121, Tribranch, pale green, no plummet
- 4 x GEB242, Battery int, LI-Ion 14.8V/5.8Ah
- 1 x GKL212, Basic charger
- 1 x AC/DC adapter for basic charger
- 1 x Daisy chain cable for basic charger
- 1 x Car-Adapter cable for basic charger
- 1 x GEV228, ScanStation C10 data cable
- 1 x GHM008, Scanner height meter
- 1 x GHT196, Distance holder for height meter
- 1 x CD-ROM Cyclone
- 1 x ScanStation C10 User Manual
- 1 x Single Bay Charger. Power Cable Included
- 1 x Tripod – Heavy Duty Surveying Tripod
- 1 x Rain Cover
- 1 x Hard Transport Case