Leica Nova MS60 MultiStation – For all your measurement tasks.
The new version of Leica Nova MS60, the world’s first MultiStation, enables you to perform all surveying tasks with one instrument. It brings sensor fusion to the next level by combining:
- Highest-end total station capabilities
- 3D laser scanning, enabling you to scan up to 30’000 points per second
- GNSS connectivity
- Digital imaging
MultiStation 1″ with automatic recognition, Captivate, Imaging, and scanner
First MultiStation in the world, the Leica Nova MS60 combines all available measuring technologies in one superior instrument: continuous adaptation to the surroundings, laser scanning, imaging, long-range measuring without the need for a prism, high accuracy and piezoelectric motorization technology. The Leica Nova MS60 multistation comes with the Captivate software and includes the new self-learning ATR+ technology, providing the most advanced lock-on capability in the world.
The MS60 comes with Leica Captivate, an onboard software with easy-to-use apps that cover all your surveying tasks. To make your work even more productive, you can benefit from the MS60’s Dynamic Lock feature as well as the newly added, revolutionary setup assistant feature, AutoHeight – which helps you set up even faster and more accurately with the simple press of a button.
When to use the Leica Nova MS60:
- Surfaces and volumes in construction and mining: spoil heaps and stockpiles, DTM creation and checking surfaces, material thickness, blast faces, and ground levels
- Analysis of complex structures and objects within plant, marine and utility projects: dimensional control, as-built, and record-keeping
- Measuring buildings and structures: bridge condition/clearance analysis, BIM and as-built
- Façade, elevations and heritage work: the creation of traditional façade deliverables, 3D models and photographic documentation
- Traditional topographic surveys for surveying and mapping: the creation of traditional deliverables like 2D maps or 3D models
- Monitoring measurement and analysis of ground and structures: real-time or periodic measurement of bridges, dams, buildings, and earth, ice and snow
See what our customer has to say about tying the MS60 into a perfect workflow: